It is better to be safe than sorry. Trust your gut feeling! But How?
Let Clinical Social Worker, Dr. Beth Plachetka from Safe Harbor Counseling and Dr. Beth Speaks and Mike Williams from WSPY news radio 107.1 help you learn how to trust your gut feelings.
Tune in on Mondays at 8:55 am for the weekly show, Your Life Matters as they discuss this and many other topics and answer questions from the audience.
To learn more about Safe Harbor Counseling and to listen to our segments on trusting your gut, click: https://www.safeharboril.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Show-018-Safe-Harbor-Counseling-Trauma-Self-Awareness-Jan-10-2019.mp3
Transcription of the audio file, click https://www.safeharboril.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/WSPY-Your-Life-Matters-Audio-File-Transcription-1-28-18.pdf
- Do It Scared – Scott Alan
- Changing for Good – James Prochaska, PhD, John Norcross, PhD, Carlo DiClemente PhD
- Changing to Thrive – James Prochaska, PhD, Janice Prochaska, PhD
- Your Mind is What Your Brain Does for A Living – Stephen J. Fogel
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma -Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist’s Notebook–What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing by Bruce D. Perry, Maia Szalavitz
- Born for Love: Why Empathy Is Essential–and Endangered Paperback – April 5, 2011 by Bruce D Perry, Maia Szalavit
- How to Stay Safe While Traveling: 50 Tips to Enhance Travel Safety and Security Paperback – Patrick G Fruge
- You Are a Bad Ass – Jen Sincero
- Daily Inspiration – Wayne Dyer
- I Can Do It – Louise Hay
To view our podcast video on Bullying, click Bullying Roles and Importance.
If you have a question that you would like to ask Dr. Beth on an upcoming segment, click https://www.safeharboril.com/contact-us/
Be sure to add WSPY in your message.
Tune in next week to hear more about how to overcome changes in the workplace.
Join us every Monday at 8:55 am and know always that Your Life Really Does Matter!